No products in the cart.
We are pleased to announce that the Archdiocese of Thyateira and Great Britain has decided to reopen its churches for public worship.
Please note that all Covid-19 related restrictions remain in place:
- Masks are a legal requirement. Please wear one at all times inside the building unless you have a legitimate medical exemption.
- Please sanitize yours hands upon entering the church.
- Please only sit in the seats allocated to ensure adequate social distancing. Stay the same seat for the duration of the service; do not switch seats.
- Please leave your name and contact details every time you attend a service. We will not share your details with third parties, but need to be able to contact you if needed.
- There must be no mixing of households inside or outside the church building.
- As soon as the service is finished, please make your way to the exit immediately.
- Confessions and other rituals that involve close contact are still not permitted by the Archdiocese. Please see the below announcement for further details.