We are pleased to announce that the Archdiocese of Thyateira and Great Britain has decided to reopen its churches for public worship.
Please note that all Covid-19 related restrictions remain in place:
- Masks are a legal requirement. Please wear one at all times inside the building unless you have a legitimate medical exemption.
- Please sanitize yours hands upon entering the church.
- Please only sit in the seats allocated to ensure adequate social distancing. Stay the same seat for the duration of the service; do not switch seats.
- Please leave your name and contact details every time you attend a service. We will not share your details with third parties, but need to be able to contact you if needed.
- There must be no mixing of households inside or outside the church building.
- As soon as the service is finished, please make your way to the exit immediately.
- Confessions and other rituals that involve close contact are still not permitted by the Archdiocese. Please see the below announcement for further details.